sep. 29 2023
6 months full-time internship
- Participation in the daily activities of the Dramaturgy Department, such as the design and production of evening programmes, festival catalogues, season brochures, monthly brochures etc.
- Participation in the organisation of the "resonances" series around concerts with lectures, artist interviews, films, etc.
- Writing, proofreading and translation of texts.
- General administrative tasks
- You are a musicology student and wish to gain professional experience.
- You are interested in the activities of the Philharmonie.
- You are rigorous, organised, and independent in your work.
- You are a native German speaker, have excellent writing skills and a good literary sense in French as well. A good command of English is essential.
- You have good knowledge of the cultural and musical scene.
- You are a good team player and have the ability to integrate.
- You are available on certain evenings and weekends.
Applications should be sent before the 15.10.2023