Pan-European cultural entities
This action will support projects proposed by cultural entities - in the case of this Call - orchestras with artists from at least 20 countries - whose aim is to offer training, professionalization and performance opportunities for young high potential artists.
The goals of this action are to:
- enhance the visibility of European cultural diversity and cultural heritage,
- foster the emergence of artistic excellence and the achievement of the highest possible standard of orchestral performance,
- support the activities of organisations and artists who act as promoters and ambassadors of EU cultural values,
- foster participation and access to high-level artistic creation for young and new audiences,
- foster the sector’s capacity to be resilient and prepared to take advantage of the opportunities offered by digital technologies for both professional development of artists and performances’ accessibility.
Themes and priorities (scope)
In line with the above-mentioned objectives, applicants should demonstrate capacity to take into consideration and mainstream the following priority:
- supporting the capacity building and professionalisation of young highly-talented musicians, providing them with high standards career’s development paths through recruitment, training and performance opportunities.
When preparing project proposals, further to the above-mentioned priority applicants should also consider the cross-cutting issues in this document under part 1 “Background”.
The way proposals address the above-mentioned objectives and priority/ies will be assessed under the award criterion “Relevance”. For more details, please check section 9 of this document.
For more information: https://ec.europa.eu