"Theater Between Tradition and Contemporaneity"
December 17 - 21, 2018
"Theater Between Tradition and Contemporaneity" is the annual international multidisciplinary conference researching the Bridge between Tradition and Contemporaneity in performing arts.
Theater - Dance - Music - Visual & Multimedia Arts - Arts Administration - Performing Arts Training - Theater Design & Technology
You are welcome to take part as a Presenter / Speaker or a Participant / Observer.
The conference offers the unique opportunity :
- performing arts education and training, rehearsal process and performance practice;
- to demonstrate various methods and techniques in contemporary performing arts and the formation of the world;
- to meet colleagues from all over the world, establish new contacts and lay the foundation for future networking and collaboration in multicultural and multilingual artistic environment.
At the moment, the conference is accepting presentation proposals. Find out more ...Critères de sélection
- practical workshop / master class
- work in progress / work demonstration
- performance fragment not requiring special technical conditions
- interactive talk / lecture / discussion
- photo / video demonstration
- research presentation
- other way of demonstration offered by Speaker / Presenter can be considered
The conference working language is English .
See Registration Details at : http://www.performingartsconference.org/registration
Registration fee for Presenters / Speakers
650 EUR (early bird reduced fee) / 750 EUR for the presentation slot of 60min.
For presentation groups up to three persons:
650 EUR (early bird reduced fee) / 750 EUR. In case of a group presentation up to three persons , the registration fee is per presentation slot (not per person).
For each group , there is an extra fee of 50 EUR for each additional person.Dossier de candidature
To submit your presentation proposal, please complete two steps below:
1) please send the following information to email@example.com
- Brief letter of motivation stating the conference dates and describing the purpose of your application.
- Presentation title and format: please clearly describe, if this is a practical "practical participatory" workshop or a "sitting" talk, conversation, lecture, etc.
- Brief presentation overview and plan - about 250 words.
- Technical requests (for example, CD player, video projector, speakers, flip chart, grand piano, etc.);
- requests to the space (empty room suitable for movement or conversation/lecture style).
- Detailed CV.
- Brief biography - about 100 words.
- Head shot (good quality JPG), several additional photos (optional).
2) please please fill in the online Application Form: http://www.performingartsconference.org/application-form
Information about the presentation space:
- The conference venue is the XV century refurbished castle, today the institute of arts.
- The size of the studio is 90 m².
- The floor is wooden parquet.
- The studio can be easily arranged as the space for a practical workshop free from any furniture, perfect for movement,
- or for a discussion/lecture style presentation with tables and chairs.
- If necessary, total "black-out" can be arranged. The room has antique huge windows which can be covered with wooden blinds.
- There is Internet connection in the studio - both LAN and WiFi.
- The space possibility for an exhibition at the territory of the castle can be discussed individually.
- Additional technical possibilities can be discussed upon request.
Important note for Speakers/Presenters: in preparing your presentation, please consider the following:
- Practical and interactive formats of presentation are very welcome.
- The duration of each presentation slot is 60 min (including follow-up questions).
- If the Presenter would like to book a longer slot in the programme, the conditions can be negotiated individually (subject to availability in the program).
- Presenter's and Speakers are welcome to bring their promotional materials, booklets, flyers, cards, DVDs, book samples, etc. to share with participants.
- Conference participants represent various artistic practices, genres, techniques and styles.
- Your colleagues will come from different countries of the world, for some of them English is not a native tongue.
- The conference programme is forming quickly, the number of presentation slots is limited.
- Individual or group presentations are welcome.